Dear URS Family,
We are writing to share some unexpected news that, after much consideration, we have made the difficult decision to close Unbridled Rehabilitation Services as of March 1, 2021.
We are grateful for the time of serving you and want to thank you for trusting us with your therapy needs over the past 5 years. It has been an adventure and we cherish the time we have had to provide unique therapeutic services to our families.
Here is some vital information you will need to know over the next few weeks:
- The last day for all services will be Saturday, February 20th.
- Your treating therapist will be in touch to guide you through transition of care appropriate for your specific needs. We are also here to support if you would like any recommendations as you transfer to a different provider.
- Please let us know if you need any medical records no later than Monday, February 22 so that we can provide them promptly prior to our March 1 closure.
- We will be liquidating most of Unbridled property (furniture, therapy equipment, etc). Click here to learn more.
- All outstanding balances must be paid by March 1 to avoid being sent to collections. We will not have an office presence to be able to process payments after this date. Please call the office if you need to resolve your account.
We know this news may come with lots of questions and mixed feelings. We’re happy to answer any questions that come up and help the best we can to make your transition from our care as smooth as possible.
Katie Roe & Lina Luarsabova
Unbridled Rehabilitation Services, LLC
O 410-970-2400 F 410-774-4090
A 11419 Cronridge Dr. STE 9, Owings Mills, MD 21117